We all live in closed spaces, and the fact is that the houses are now much more covered than they were ever before. There is no debate regarding the fact that people pay a lot of attention to ventilation while constructing new houses, but what do you do when you still feel the house’s lack of ventilation?
This is the most common issue in the Kitchen and the Bathroom. Without an exhaust fan and a chimney, the smoke and smell in the kitchen may feel suffocating. In the bathroom case, the moisture coupled with the heat of the hot water shower can make the bathroom smell.
Best Buy Exhaust Fan Online in India
Here is the list of the top 10 exhaust fans available in India in 2021. You can check out the reviews below, along with the detailed list of the Features, Pros, and Cons. This way, you will get an idea about the complete aspect of the product, and for more information, you can also visit the product page with the help of the link listed along with each product.
Usha is one of the best brands for fans and exhaust fans, and this model from Usha will surely not disappoint you. It is one of the best-selling models in the country, and the best part is that it is available in a different number of packings.
You can choose from 1 to 6 fans in a single pack, and all of them come with an automatic shutter. They have a good design, and they are certainly noiseless at the same time. You can install it in your kitchen or your bathroom without any issues, and you can really be assured of this fan’s quality and efficiency. In terms of the price, this fan falls in the mid-range, so you do not have to worry about spending a lot of money here.
- Has a power rating of 40 watts.
- Maximum RPM of 1250 and sweep of 200 mm.
- It has a rust-proof plastic body, and the blades are also rust-proof
- Available in 3 size options which are 150 mm, 200 mm, and 250 mm.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Sleek and stylish design with noiseless operation
- Automatic back shutter provides protection and safety.
- Not available in different colors
The second one on our list is from Havells, and this one is one of the most common designs which needs to be latched to the wall with the help of the screws. This exhaust fan model is available in a regular green color, which should not be an issue when installed in the bathroom or the kitchen.
The motor has pure copper winding, and there is also a double ball bearing assembly to ensure that the wear and tear are minimal. The fan is slightly heavy because of the metal construction, and it has 4 blades in total, which throws the air out and ensures a clean and comfortable room. If you do not mind spending a little extra, we would surely recommend you opt for this exhaust fan from Havells.
- Has a sweep of 300 mm and Air Delivery of 1850 cu. m/h
- The power rating of 80 watts
- Has a bird guard attached to the exhaust?
- It comes with a double ball bearing motor.
- The company offers a warranty of 2 years on this product.
- It has a very heavy-duty motor which is very durable.
- Good air delivery and efficiency
- Slightly expensive when compared to other products
Bajaj is also another household brand in India that is known for its quality products. The brand has a lot of value in Indian markets, and it also manufactures products within the economical price range. Bajaj Maximum exhaust fan is a perfect one for the kitchen and bathroom as it has 5 blades and rust-free plastic construction.
You can even mount this exhaust fan on the glass window or other such materials without any issue. The plastic used here is of good quality as well, so durability is certain. The backside also has automatic guards that flip open as soon as you turn on the exhaust fan and then flip back to close a position once you turn off the exhaust fan.
- Available in sweeps of 150 mm, 200 mm, and 300 mm
- This exhaust fan has a power rating of 24 watts with an air delivery of 270 Cu M/h
- It can be installed on the glass window and other types of material.
- It comes with automatic guards that protect birds and also stop dust from getting in the room.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- A small and portable fan that can fit in the smallest of the area
- Available in different capacities.
- Nothing as such
If you are not willing to spend a lot of money and looking for an exhaust fan that can serve the purpose in a small room, you must check out this full-body exhaust fan from Digismart. This exhaust fan has a motor made of pure copper, and in addition to this, the fan also integrates some of the safety features which protect the exhaust fan from thermal burnout in case of voltage fluctuation.
This exhaust fan’s power consumption is minimal because of the small design, so you would not have to worry about the rising electricity bills either. In terms of the fan blades, they are designed with plastic, and the advantage that these fan blades have is that they are corrosion-proof. The three-blade fan removes enough air to provide a comfortable working environment for you at home or office.
- It comes with thermal overload protection.
- It has a sweep of 150 mm.
- The maximum speed of the motor is 1600 rpm, and the motor has a pure copper design.
- Ideal for bathroom, stores, kitchen, and offices
- Priced at a very affordable price.
- It comes with 6 months of the warranty period.
- Extremely lightweight and made of rust-free material
- Features a 3 blade design
If you are looking for something really small, then check out this fan from MAA_KU. This fan is a very small fan that can be installed in a small kitchen or the cabinets. The room’s maximum dimensions can be 5 x 3 x 6 feet for this fan to work efficiently.
The body is designed with plastic and aluminum, and overall, there are no such issues with the quality as well. You can connect the fan to the AC supply directly, and the 5 blades of the fan will start working and start cleaning the air of the room. This particular exhaust is easy to attach because you need to latch this exhaust fan with 4 screws, and you are done with the installation.
- Fan size of 4.75 inches and thickness of 1.5 inches
- Has a free stand-style construction.
- It has an aluminum die-cast body with a coating.
- Has a power consumption of 22 watts.
- The maximum speed of the motor is 2600 rpm and has a 90/100 CFM.
- It can be installed in the cabinet.
- Mini fan yet very powerful
- One of the most affordable on our list
- No warranty information available for this product
Purchasing Guide for The Best Exhaust Fan
The exhaust fans are an integral asset that will revive your environment. It can lessen the warmth, smoke particles, and smell from indoor air.
Some basic features are given below for purchasing the right exhaust fan for your kitchen or restroom. You can consider these features before purchasing the exhaust fan.
Number of Blades
Exhaust fan motor run with the assistance of Blades. It accompanies two to five Blades that you can pick according to your inclination.
Usha 200mm exhaust fan is magnificent according to Blade amount. The ventilating fan accompanies five Blades that diminish kitchen seethe, disagreeable smell with the most elevated wind current.
The Exhaust fan Blades accompany either metal covering or plastic covering. The sharp blades of plastic fans are superior to metal ones.
The metal Blades get consumed because of mugginess conditions. You need to clean its blades routinely.
The Blades need substitution after a particular time. Yet, plastic Blades convey your enduring compelling life.
The clamor level of the exhaust fans lies upon its motor and fan spinner. It is an imperative reality about the products. The degree of the clamor of exhaust fans ought to be least with the goal that it doesn’t upset cooking in the kitchen.
Organizations like Usha, Havells, Orient have clamored for fewer exhaust fans. They produce around 80 to 90 Decibels of clamor. The exhaust fans with top-notch motors offer smooth working.
Exhaust Fan Size
The size of exhaust fans up to 30 cm is directly for both the little and huge kitchen. It ought to be used by the size and space of the spot.
Some exhaust fans accompany the divider mounting office. You can balance them on your window-gap. These can be fit in a typical size window. Make a point to check the rating of air development.
Well-being is another significant point to consider while purchasing an exhaust fan. It is important to shield the motor of the fan from reptiles.
A few local exhaust fans accompany work or security safety grills. It keeps the fan from winged animals and creepy crawlies.
The advanced exhaust framework accompanies a feathered creature protected for motor security. You should purchase an exhaust with a programmed shade or gatekeeper.